- RSS Channel Showcase 4959896
- RSS Channel Showcase 4305571
- RSS Channel Showcase 4389234
- RSS Channel Showcase 2275036
Articles on this Page
- 10/12/18--01:13: _Port of Townsville ...
- 10/12/18--01:34: _USACE, CPRA Ink Agr...
- 10/12/18--03:05: _Gothenburg Port Exp...
- 10/13/18--23:00: _Highlights of the Week
- 10/13/18--23:09: _USACE Hosts Meeting...
- 10/14/18--23:19: _Cape Jaffa Dredge U...
- 10/14/18--23:40: _Hearings on New Hav...
- 10/14/18--23:59: _Time to Deepen the ...
- 10/15/18--00:28: _USACE Walla Walla: ...
- 10/15/18--00:37: _Mamaroneck-Sheldrak...
- 10/15/18--01:24: _Severn Estuary Dred...
- 10/15/18--01:47: _Oswego Harbor Break...
- 10/15/18--02:32: _Van den Herik Wins ...
- 10/15/18--02:41: _All Set for Oceansi...
- 10/15/18--05:57: _CHC Going Ahead wit...
- 10/15/18--22:30: _Senator Carper High...
- 10/15/18--23:24: _Port of Everett Fin...
- 10/16/18--00:04: _Port Hedland CHRMAP...
- 10/16/18--00:21: _Poland to Team up w...
- 10/16/18--00:35: _Phase Two of Fortre...
- 10/12/18--01:13: Port of Townsville Raises the Bar
- 10/12/18--01:34: USACE, CPRA Ink Agreements for Four Flood Risk Reduction Studies
- 10/12/18--03:05: Gothenburg Port Expansion Kicks Off
- 10/13/18--23:00: Highlights of the Week
- 10/13/18--23:09: USACE Hosts Meetings on Miami Harbor Navigation Improvements Study
- 10/14/18--23:19: Cape Jaffa Dredge Update: Work at Tonkin’s Knob About to Begin
- 10/14/18--23:40: Hearings on New Haven Harbor Improvement Set for Next Week
- 10/14/18--23:59: Time to Deepen the Port of Corpus Christi Channel
- 10/15/18--00:28: USACE Walla Walla: Gooding Diversion Work Starts
- 10/15/18--00:37: Mamaroneck-Sheldrake River Project on the Way
- 10/15/18--01:24: Severn Estuary Dredging Work Completed
- 10/15/18--01:47: Oswego Harbor Breakwater Repairs Underway (VIDEO)
- 10/15/18--02:32: Van den Herik Wins Dredging Contract in Poland
- 10/15/18--02:41: All Set for Oceanside Harbor Dredging
- 10/15/18--05:57: CHC Going Ahead with Planned Eastern Channel Dredge
- 10/15/18--23:24: Port of Everett Finally Gets Its Dredge Permit
- 10/16/18--00:04: Port Hedland CHRMAP Meeting Takes Place Next Week
- 10/16/18--00:21: Poland to Team up with Dutch Partners on Inland Navigation Projects
- 10/16/18--00:35: Phase Two of Fortress of Louisbourg Flood Protection Kicks Off
The Australian Port of Townsville Limited has again delivered strong financial results while continuing to deliver major infrastructure investments, the port stated in its latest announcement. With a focus on revenue diversification and cost management, the port posted a solid net profit of $15.01 million for 2017-18. Commenting the latest news, Chief Executive Officer, […]
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and State of Louisiana’s Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority (CPRA) have signed partnering agreements to initiate four flood and storm damage risk reduction feasibility studies in South Louisiana. Col. Michael Clancy, commander of the USACE New Orleans District, and CPRA Chairman Johnny Bradberry signed Feasibility Cost Share Agreements for […]
After years of planning and preparation, construction of an entirely new terminal in the outer area of the Swedish Port of Gothenburg has started. The project will be the largest expansion undertaking at the Port of Gothenburg in 40 years. Phase 1 started with piling earlier in the week. The 220,000 square meter terminal will […]
Dredging Today brings you an overview of the most popular stories from the past week (October 8-14, 2018). Gothenburg Port Expansion Kicks Off After years of planning and preparation, construction of an entirely new terminal in the outer area of the Swedish Port of Gothenburg has started. Jan De Nul Bags Port of […]
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Jacksonville District, plans to host two National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) scoping meetings for the Miami Harbor Navigation Improvements Study. The meetings will be held on Wednesday, November 7, at Cruise Terminal F on Port Miami, 1103 North Cruise Blvd., Miami, Fla, The first meeting will take place from […]
Kingston District Council, South Australia, has just released the latest update on the Cape Jaffa and Maria Creek dredging scheme, saying that their dredger is now working outside of the Cape Jaffa Marina main entrance and will head northward for about 30m to 40m. Shortly, the dredger will move back into the Marina and position […]
Public hearings on the New Haven Harbor Connecticut Navigation Improvement Project Draft Integrated Feasibility Report and Environmental Impact Statement will be held on October 23-24, 2018 in West Haven and New Haven, Connecticut. The hearings are sponsored by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, New England District, the Connecticut Port Authority, and the New Haven […]
The Port of Corpus Christi recently reported a new tonnage record of 79.3 million tons for the first nine months of 2018, which further supports the Port’s call for the US Army Corps of Engineers to move swiftly in the execution of the Corpus Christi Ship Channel Improvement Project (CIP). The new record surpasses the previous one […]
The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers contractors will today kick off work to rehabilitate several flood-damaged areas of the Gooding Diversion Flood Reduction Project, located on the Little Wood River in Gooding County, Idaho. The safety way diversion structure and bank channel were damaged by sustained high flows during the 2017 flood season. USACE’s […]
U.S. Senate Charles E. Schumer, U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and U.S. Representative Eliot Engel have announced they were successful in securing authorization to continue to move forward with the Mamaroneck-Sheldrake River project in the final, bipartisan agreement for the 2018 WRDA, which passed the Senate on Wednesday and passed the House last week. The federal […]
Hinkley Point C contractors have now completed the licensed work to dredge and deposit mud in the Severn Estuary, EDF Energy said in their latest announcement. According to the official release, “this mud is no different to mud found anywhere else up and down the coast. It has been thoroughly tested by a UK Government […]
The US Army Corps of Engineers, Buffalo District, last week released a video about the ongoing repairs to the Oswego Harbor west breakwater. In the video, the Buffalo District Project Manager, Lex Barker, reported on the breakwater repairs at Oswego Harbor and the completion date. According to him, the construction works will be completed sometime […]
The local authority of the Polish maritime administration in Szczecin has selected Dutch dredging company Van den Herik to design and execute the deepening and widening of the port entrance at Police, Poland. According to the Dutch Water Sector, Van den Herik won this €5.1 million worth tender. The signing of the contract took place […]
The preparations activities for the Oceanside Harbor dredging program are in full swing now, according to the City of Oceanside Harbor’s latest announcement. Manson Construction, the USACE’s contractor, will begin the work in the following days, after environmental restrictions – which include dredging during the California least tern nesting season – have ended. Dredge pipe is […]
Cowes Harbor Commission (CHC) delivered a detailed briefing on the Outer Harbor Project (OHP) to the Harbor Advisory Committee (CHAC) at its September meeting. In summary, CHC reported that it has continued negotiations with the developer Victoria Quay Estate Limited (VQEL) and its investors, but have been unable to reach agreement on the final form of the […]
U.S. Senator Tom Carper has highlighted significant Delaware wins in the bill America’s Water Infrastructure Act of 2018 (AWIA) – a major bipartisan, bicameral water infrastructure bill that Senator Carper co-authored along with Senators John Barrasso, Ben Cardin and Jim Inhofe. “This infrastructure bill delivers for Delaware and families across our country, and I’m proud […]
Last month, after nearly 9 years of scientific studies and regulatory work with state and federal agencies, the Port of Everett received its marina maintenance dredging permit for the South and Central docks. The permit was issued based on a unique scientific study, called a bioaccumulation study, that demonstrated the dredge material is environmentally acceptable […]
The Town of Port Hedland, Western Australia, will host a community engagement session on October 20 at Colin Matheson Pavilion, Corney Street, to discuss the town’s draft on the Coastal Hazard Risk Management and Adaptation Planning (CHRMAP). Coastal engineers, planners and town representatives will be on hand to discuss the information in person. According to the […]
By 2030 all main Polish rivers will be used for inland navigation, announced the Deputy Minister Anna Moskwa of Maritime Economy and Inland Waterways during recent ‘Transport Connects, Water Unites’ seminar in Warsaw. The seminar was organised on October 11th on the occasion of a Dutch water and maritime trade mission to Poland. According to […]
The Phase Two of an important flood protection project at the Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site is now officially underway, Parks Canada Agency said in their latest announcement. This federal infrastructure investment project was highlighted yesterday by Rodger Cuzner, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour and Member of Parliament for […]